Vivid AV™ USB 2.0/3.0 to HDMI Adapter with Audio
This item has been discontinued. The Vivid AV® USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter is an incredibly simple and effective way to add an additional monitor to your laptop, netbook or desktop computer without the need to upgrade the video cards or software.
Check 'Where to buy?' for buying options
This item has been discontinued.
The Vivid AV® USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter is an incredibly simple and effective way to add an additional monitor to your laptop, netbook or desktop computer without the need to upgrade the video cards or software. The Vivid USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter is COMPLETELY Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0. Utilizing the ViewSpan5G UFX7000 chipset, this USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter will deliver smooth HD Video and crystal clear text to your HDTV or HD monitor. Clocking in at 5 Gbps (10x faster than USB 2.0) USB 3.0 is capable of supporting resolutions up to 2048x1152. With the ability to view two separate things on each monitor, multitasking has never been more efficient; view notes from two different emails or edit that huge spreadsheet by expanding it over two monitors. Although the urge to work is overwhelming; this USB to HDMI Adapter can be used for play as well. Hook your computer up to your favorite HDTV and view your favorite pictures and videos like you have never seen them before; on the big screen. Crystal clear HD images and video will come to life when viewed in 1080P on an HDTV. This simple box uses a built in USB cable and one HDMI cable to deliver the latest HD content right from your PC, Laptop or Mac to your TV. 2 channel audio ensures that no extra cables will be needed for audio support.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) Interface
- Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0
- HDMI Support up to 2048x1152 (USB 3.0) / 1920x1200 (USB 2.0)
- Add Multiple Monitors to your computer setup (Up to Six, One Monitor Per Adapter)
- Vertical Frequency Range 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth Max to 1.65Gbps/165MHz
- Clone and Extend Fuctions
- Audio: Supports 2 Channel Audio
- Operation Systems Supported:
- Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7 - 10.8